6/12/2014

Csongrád-Bokros


This is the edge of the village Bokros, where we soon enter the eara of interest. There are no particular sign to find the area so we asked a local guy. Actually I used GPS coordination and previous google search.


Agricultural lands are close to the site so run offs could be one of my main drawbacks of the site. 


 It was fairly easy to get close to the site. See picture above!


Beautiful and calm place. I have spotted a dead tree with a Phalacrocorax carbo (Cormorant) colony.


I have seen the usual stuff such as: Fulica atra (Coot), Anas platyrchynchos (Mallard), and an Ardea cinerea (Grey Heron) flying over. I have heard and had a quick view on several passerins, mainly larks.


Distincitve reed cover is noticable around the lake's bord. 


The bord says it is possible to do some angling. The lake looks healthy so get a licence and go on!

No comments:

Post a Comment